Chief Financial Officer (Asia)
Singapore | Full-Time
1. Overall responsibilities for finance and operations of the business which includes establishing the Asia HQ in Singapore and regional;
2. Direct economic and financial evaluation of new projects and capital investment initiatives;
3. Responsible for M&A negotiations to ensure corporate commercial requirements are established and leading the investments;
4. Asia tax planning and compliance, treasury administration and risk management.
1. Degree qualified CPA/CA with extensive relevant experience, of which the last 5 years would be as a CFO in a progressive organisation with regional exposure;
2. Ideally from mobile internet industry or investment bank section;
3. Must have experienced in financing and investment .
Interested candidates, please send your CV and indicate your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org